Bachelors degree in any faculty with 50% marks in aggregate or 45% marks in the subject concerned or equivalent exam.
or B.A examination with honors in the subject concerned.
or Masters degree of the university in another subject or another faculty.
or Masters degree in any subject from another university.
A person who has passed the B.com exam with 45% marks in the subject of economics or B.sc honors shall also be eligible.
SEMESTER – I
- Quantitative Methods for Economists-I
- Money, Banking and Finance
- Computer Applications for Economists
SEMESTER – II
- Quantitative Methods for Economists-II
- History of Economic Thought
- Econimics of Agriculture
SEMESTER – III
- Economics of Development
- International Economics
- Indian Economy
- Public Finance
- Operational Research
SEMESTER – IV
- Economics of Planning
- International Economics-II
- Punjab Economy
- Economics of Labour